Personal Information the App Collects
When you install the App, we are automatically able to access certain types of information from your Shopify account. Here is the list of API calls and their purpose.
While installing the app we make the following API calls to register Shopify webhooks.
- To retrieve the count of existing webhooks subscription.
- Order create webhooks.
- Order cancel webhooks.
- Uninstall shop webhooks.
- To get the current theme.
Apart from this, we are using:
- Discount APIs to create Shopify discount coupons for loyalty points redemption.
- Price Rule APIs to create Shopify discount coupons for loyalty points redemption.
Other Non-Shopify APIs – We are using Paytm m’Loyal APIs to ensure that the customer is able to redeem points during checkout and also earns points for all eligible purchases.
Additionally, we collect the following types of personal information from you and/or your customers once you have installed the App:
When the app is installed, we are collecting the following data
- Shop ID
- Timestamp (We are storing the date and time when the merchant installs the app.)
- Shop domain
- Email ID of the app user
- Password of the app user (encrypted)
From the customers of the store installing the app, we are collecting the following data when they try to earn / redeem loyalty points on the store
- Order Create JSON data passed by Shopify Webhook.
- This is used to send information to Paytm m’Loyal to help the customer earn points for purchases. It also helps handle failed transactions or troubleshoot data transfer related issues.
How Do We Use Your Personal Information?
We use the personal information we collect from your customers in order to provide the Service and to operate the App. We need to store the data to ensure the customer is able to earn points with every purchase.
Sharing Your Personal Information
We do not share your data with any third-party app, software or agency.
Finally, we may only share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
When you log into our Site, we will maintain the order information until you ask us to delete this information. You may also request that a specific customer’s data be deleted.
Contact Us For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail using the details provided below:
KLoc Technologies Pvt Ltd
205, Evoma, 88 Borewell Road
Bangalore – 560066, India